- Consult with the information technology, business process owners, customers, users and constituents to develop and analyse customer requirements
- Design and implement client scripts, business rules, workflows, and otherwise configure or modify applications to meet area business requirements
- Track, prioritize, and implement enhancement requests and defect corrections, while leveraging formal Change Management processes
- Coordinates/Leads/Develops integration with other applications
- Evaluate and manage platform upgrades offered by ServiceNow
- Focus on automating processes with ServiceNow thru the utilization of Web Services (SOAP, REST), email and other relevant technologies.
- Analyse current procedures and user requirements to improve system capabilities and effectively automate workflows
- Construct reports, views and dashboards in ServiceNow
Required Skillsand Expereince:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in ServiceNow administration and/or development.
- Experience in medium-large enterprise environments preferred
- ServiceNow Certified Administrator.
- ITIL v3 or ITIL 2011 Foundation or higher certification required
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Priya Kuncham on 03 80807219 quoting reference: 186815
Please click the apply button.