2016 Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (EOCGE)
Peoplebank has been awarded their fifth consecutive Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (EOCGE) citation by the Government's Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA).
Peoplebank has always championed gender equality and are pleased to have received this award, which involves a rigorous application and judging process. With increasingly demanding criteria year-on-year, the citation has become more difficult to achieve. In fact, in 2016, of the 12,000+ organisations that reported to the WGEA on gender equality, less than 1% received the citation.
With significant buy-in from leadership being critical to a company’s commitment to diversity, Julie Burton, Advice and Reporting Manager at the WGEA, commended the efforts of Peoplebank’s CEO, Peter Acheson, in promoting gender equality through his role as a WGEA Pay Equity Ambassador, as well as his involvement in numerous diversity initiatives at Peoplebank.
In 2016, there were 106 companies in total accredited in Australia and Peoplebank is proud to be the ONLY recruitment company to receive the award and the ONLY recruitment company to receive the award five years running.
You can find more details about WGEA citation from our blog post: https://www.peoplebank.com.au/blog/employer-of-choice-for-gender-equality-2016/
Peoplebank is an Aon Hewitt Australian Best Employer – 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015!
Peoplebank is the only recruitment agency to be accredited as an Aon Hewitt Australian Best Employer for four consecutive years!
The achievement reflects Peoplebank’s continued focus on the journey from 'good to great': that is, being a business that goes beyond the norm to delight customers, candidates and broader stakeholders by delivering beyond expectations.
"Extraordinary results only come about through the extraordinary efforts from across your workforce - and so our goal has been to have the right people on board, with the right tools and a high level of engagement at hand," Peter Acheson, CEO of Peoplebank Australia.
Peoplebank's employee engagement strategy rests on the understanding that:
- Improving engagement takes time and the commitment of senior management
- Culture plays a big part in building momentum around engagement
- A focus on people means performance will follow
Click here to view the official Aon Hewitt Peoplebank case study.
Other Awards, Certifications, Milestones and Achievements
- Australian HR Awards Finalist, Best HR Director
- Australian HR Awards Finalist, Best HR Marketing & Communications Strategy
- Australian HR Awards Finalist, Best Rewards & Recognition Strategy
- Australian HR Awards Finalist, Best Learning & Development Strategy
- Learn X foundation Finalist, Best Talent
- Learn X foundation Gold Winner, Best Talent Management
- Number 1 Supplier to NSW Government
- APSCo Corporate Member
- APSCo iDiagnostic accredited for industry best practice and legislative compliance
- AHRI Corporate Member
- BRW Fast Company Award 2005
- SEEK individual recruiter of the year 2005
- ISO9001:2008 Certified
- Member of APSCo