2017-18 Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (EOCGE)
Peoplebank and all our staff are excited and proud to share the news that the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) has recognised and named Peoplebank as Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (EOCGE) for 2018. This marks the sixth year for Peoplebank in being part of Australia's top organisations for gender equality initiatives.
At Peoplebank we work consistently to build a workplace culture that ensures its people enjoy the same resources, rewards, and opportunities, regardless of gender.
Peoplebank’s core commitments include initiatives that aid work-life balance and encourage flexible working conditions, alongside measures aimed at eliminating unconscious bias in the hiring process.
Peoplebank also extends its commitment to Australian companies and job seekers by adopting a gender decoder to ensure recruitment descriptions and advertisements are worded in ways that don’t discourage female applicants.
You can find more details about WGEA citation from our blog post: Peoplebank: Employer of Choice for Gender Equality 6 years in a row
Peoplebank is an Aon Hewitt Australian Best Employer – 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015!
Peoplebank is the only recruitment agency to be accredited as an Aon Hewitt Australian Best Employer for four consecutive years!
The achievement reflects Peoplebank’s continued focus on the journey from 'good to great': that is, being a business that goes beyond the norm to delight customers, candidates and broader stakeholders by delivering beyond expectations.
"Extraordinary results only come about through the extraordinary efforts from across your workforce - and so our goal has been to have the right people on board, with the right tools and a high level of engagement at hand," Peter Acheson, CEO of Peoplebank Australia.
Peoplebank's employee engagement strategy rests on the understanding that:
- Improving engagement takes time and the commitment of senior management
- Culture plays a big part in building momentum around engagement
- A focus on people means performance will follow
Click here to view the official Aon Hewitt Peoplebank case study.
Other Awards, Certifications, Milestones and Achievements
- Australian HR Awards Finalist, Best HR Director
- Australian HR Awards Finalist, Best HR Marketing & Communications Strategy
- Australian HR Awards Finalist, Best Rewards & Recognition Strategy
- Australian HR Awards Finalist, Best Learning & Development Strategy
- Learn X foundation Finalist, Best Talent
- Learn X foundation Gold Winner, Best Talent Management
- Number 1 Supplier to NSW Government
- APSCo Corporate Member
- APSCo iDiagnostic accredited for industry best practice and legislative compliance
- AHRI Corporate Member
- BRW Fast Company Award 2005
- SEEK individual recruiter of the year 2005
- ISO9001:2008 Certified
- Member of APSCo