Peoplebank is one of very few recruitment companies to offer car leasing to PAYG contractors. We are offering this service in partnership with Autopia, one of Australia's leading car leasing companies with an outstanding reputation in customer service.
For our PAYG contractors, salary packaging a car with a novated lease is a cheap and tax effective way of owning and running a car. Even if you own your car already, Autopia can help save you money.
How much can you save?
The average driver saved $6,387 last year, just by packaging a car with a novated lease, and with Autopia's Monthly Deals you can save thousands on purchase price too.
Give Autopia a call and find out.
P: 1800 288 674
W: More details: https://novated.autopia.com.au/chandlermacleodgroup/
Our contractors may be eligible to salary package / sacrifice a range of items including superannuation and other ATO approved items.
If you would like to commence or amend salary packaging of Superannuation please click here.
If you would like to enquire about salary packaging of any other items (see list of eligible items in the information document below) then please continue by...
- Read the following information – Salary Sacrifice Information
- Complete the Salary Sacrifice Agreement form (you will be requested to submit a scanned copy of the tax invoice from the purchased item you wish to package).
- NB: external accessories of the devise (i.e. a key board, mouse, covers, external hard drives, warranty, etc) will not form part of salary sacrifice due to ATO regulations.
As per ATO guidelines salary sacrifice cannot be backdated and is set up for work performed. This means that the start of your next pay cycle (next Monday if you are on a weekly cycle) is the first date you may set it up for, and your salary sacrifice will take effect the week after it has been requested to start.
As an example, John signs an agreement on the Thursday to start salary sacrificing from the coming Monday. The pay for that week (commencing Monday) will be processed on the Thursday the week after. This means it takes two weeks from the time when John requested to start his salary sacrifice until he will see it on his payslip.
More Information about salary packaging? If you have further questions, please do not hesitate in contacting the Client & Contractor Services Team on 1300 871 899.
Next Job Program
Peoplebank Next Job Program is an industry leading initiative available to our contractors who are finishing their current contract and actively looking for the next one. Our focus is to proactively contact our contractors to assist in finding the next opportunity that meets their needs, with as little 'down time' as possible between contracts.
It is a national program tailored state by state, managed by our centralised next job team.
Find out more information here.
Discounts, Savings and Cashback through myDISCOUNTS
myDISCOUNTS is your exclusive benefits hub covering hundreds of retailers including groceries, travel, entertainment and much more. It gives you and your family exclusive access to discounted gift cards, instant vouchers and cashback rewards at your favourite stores, whether online or in-store.
You will receive a registration email from the myDISCOUNTS team with a link to activate your free account. You will be prompted to set up your password and verify your account. This registration email will go to the email address you have registered with Peoplebank.
You can then visit www.mydiscounts.com.au any time from any device and can also download the free discounts mobile App! Search 'Smartspending' in Google Play or the App Store to download the free app. You will be asked to verify your account and set up a pin number for quick and easy access.
Peoplebank Group Portal
Peoplebank has a self-service portal to provide you with access to our products and services from the convenience of your PC or phone. It was developed to make interacting with us easier.
To deliver this portal we partnered with MUMBA a mobile software solution provider. It is available as a mobile app on iPhone or Android and via your desktop browser.
The portal is where you will access your payslips or remittance advice, so it’s important you login.
The portal also provides access to your:
- Contract information
- Work history
- Latest resume
- Contractor benefits program
- Company news updates
- Personal and bank details for you to update
An activation email will be sent to you on the commencement date of your contract once you are payroll ready. It will provide you with instructions on how to set up your password, download the app to your phone, as well as provide your unique contractor ID which forms your portal username.
Employee Assistance Program by LifeWorks
Peoplebank Group has partnered with LifeWorks by Morneau Shepell to provide professional emotional support and referral to community services should you or your family need them. This free access is provided to you and your family while you are actively placed by Peoplebank in a role, and for a period of 6 months after the placement finishes.
LifeWorks is an exciting and innovative well-being solution that supports your mental, physical, social, and financial well-being to help you be your best and most productive self.
LifeWorks includes 24/7 access to a confidential employee assistance programme (EAP) including:
- Anytime, anywhere, anyway: LifeWorks is available, 24/7, by phone, online by browser and by mobile app.
- 24/7 access to professional advisors for advice, work-life support, and referrals.
- 24/7 access to counselling by phone for immediate, short-term support.
- 24/7 access by the mobile app (iOS and Android) and online to hundreds of articles, recordings, quizzes, e-books, self-assessments, and more.
- Referrals to counsellors for short-term telephonic, in-person, live by video, as well as to other specialists such as financial and legal professionals.
- Best-in-class clinical programmes such as Online Group Counselling, Stress Coach Connects, Enhancing Your Relationships, Fitness Coach Connects, Smoking Cessation, and more.
- Connections to organisations and agencies in your community to help you address specific needs.
To contact LifeWorks, please use the following phone number:
Australia: 1300 361 008