Our Federal Government Client is seeking an Intelligence Officer (APS 5 contractor equivalent) - Fraud & Compliance for a 12-month contract with option to extend for additional 12 months at their location in Tuggeranong, ACT or Melbourne CBD.
- analyse, integrate and evaluate information to produce accurate and informative intelligence reports for treatment
- conduct formal and informal discussions with staff, customers and third parties to obtain required information
- contribute to changes in workplace practices and process improvements
- maintain working relationships a wide range of stakeholders
- provide administrative support for the team
- undertake activities to identify trends and report on control weaknesses for referral to senior staff
- update databases and to assist with developing a robust intelligence store
- use a range of analytical tools to assist in producing tactical intelligence reports
- Preferable but not essential knowledge and experience, including experience in any of the following:
- Experience as a planner
- Accessing the scheme
- Navigating the Client Relationship Management System (CRM)
- Ability to analyse multiple sources of information to identify risk
- Attention to detail
- Accurate and concise written communication
- Interest in progressing in the field of Intelligence
- Self-starter, can use initiative to undertake research when there is a knowledge gap
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina on 02 6245 1724 Job Reference: 194051.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.