ICT Contact Specialist
- Permanent role OR initial 6-month fixed month contract
- Perth CBD location
- Must have ICT contracts management experience
An industry leading company based in the Perth CBD is seeking multiple ICT Contract Specialists for permanent roles and initial 6-month, fixed term contacts.
The roles are primarily responsible for:
- Supporting the preparation of proposals, evaluation & negotiation of ICT contracts;
- Participating in contract implementation activities following award & ongoing contract administration in accordance with the client's Contract Management Framework;
- Supporting the engagement & effective governance of key ICT suppliers / service providers and realisation of benefits identified as part of specific sourcing decisions
- Contribute to sourcing initiatives to achieve best value outcomes;
- Assist in improving overall risk management, procurement and corporate governance in all commercial arrangements;
- Manage the relationship between the client & contract providers;
- Assist in negotiations, including conflict & dispute resolution;
- Deliver sustainable, commercially sound & acceptable contracts;
- Facilitate an effective contract / supplier relationship management capability across the Commercial Function;
- Administer contracts & agreements, which includes administering 3rd party & outsourcing agreements in line with the client's official Contract Management Framework.
- Must have proven commercial experience working with ICT Contracts management or a similar position;
- Experience working within enterprise level environments is preferred;
- Excellent communication and documentation skills;
- Natural ability to liaise with vendors and stakeholders.
If you have the skills and experience we require for this role, please apply now with a resume that demonstrates the relevant experience. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Please note: we can only consider WA based candidates with full Australian Work Rights for this position.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400- (Job reference: 206307)