Our leading WA client is seeking the services of a Contract Administrator for a 6-month contract to facilitate the delivery of effective contract administration services, supporting business functions to high commercial standards including timelines, quality and client satisfaction. The role will also require budgeting, forecasting, financial analyses, and tracking of progress claim payments against contracts and relevant contractual control processes.
To be considered for the role you will require;
- A number of years' experience in contract administration (under AS4000 series contract)
- Experienced in administering multiple contracts (>100k per contract)
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suites - especially Excel
- Excellent data management and financial processing