About the Company:
Our client is a rapidly growing global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise and objective insights, spanning critical business problems in technology, business process, analytics, risk, compliance, transactions and internal
About the role:
As a technology Consulting Manager you will be responsible for understanding the Client's business and demonstrating
technical competence in Data, Cloud or Process Improvement.
- Serving clients and ensuring the successful execution of projects
- Developing lasting relationships with client personnel and growing these relationships through quality product delivery.
- Understanding their client's business and demonstrating technical competence in specialty areas such as Data, Cloud or Process Improvement
- Developing contacts within the business community and serving as ambassadors of the Client in the market.
- Developing deep technical skills and knowledge
Skills and experience:
- A diverse skill base in information systems with at least 5 Years experience
- Knowledge of IT processes and methodologies
- Prior management and direct coaching and supervisory experience in a team environment essential
- Bachelor's degree in relevant technology discipline (e.g. Business / Computer Information Systems)
- Experience in Technology Advisory / Consulting required
- Knowledge and experience relating to at least two of the following areas (preferred skill areas in bold):-
- Data Governance, Data Quality and Data Management
- Cloud Computing Governance
- IT Operational Processes and Process Improvement (e.g. ITIL processes)
- IT Strategy
- IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (including IT Risk Frameworks and standards such as SOC2)
- Infrastructure components - networking, operating systems, middleware, virtualisation
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 82672469
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.