Peoplebank are currently recruiting within the Defence Sector in Adelaide, for a Systems Engineer Manager (Governance) to work on the Future Submarines Program.
You must be NV1 (at least) Defence Cleared to be able to work in this role
This is a long-term two year contract, where you will:
- Develop, deploy, and maintain a Systems Engineering (SE) governance framework based upon the Viable System Model (VSM) and current complex systems governance practices;
- Promote and facilitate the application of the SE governance framework across the Future Submarines Program (FSP);
- Engagement with representatives in the Defence, academia and industry community for characterisation of the future SE capabilities that enhance, improve, or threaten FSP SE practices;
- Achieve organisational consistency through the deployment of organisational standardised processes for critical FSP processes;
- Maintain and continuously improve processes to achieve efficiency and/or savings by deploying a process library and continuous process improvement program;
- Maintenance and configuration management of SE artefacts and documents;
- Manage and direct personnel assigned to the SE Governance team to achieve positive outcomes;
- Assist with maintaining the SE competency levels of personnel assigned to the SE directorate;
- Develop Approved plans and documentation in accordance with the program schedule;
- Provide signed minutes from meetings in a timely fashion; and
- Provide briefings and information sessions to the Program Office or stakeholders as required.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration