Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the service of an experienced SharePoint Developer for a long-term contract role in Canberra's north. This is an initial engagement through until June 2020, with 2x 12-month extension options.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical design, development, implementation, and maintenance of large and complex applications
- Providing coding, unit testing and maintaining complex SharePoint applications and components
- Developing and maintaining system design documentation and providing contributions to architectural issues
- Providing troubleshooting to production issues and incidents;
- Providing defect management including triage of defects to determine priorities and defect fix implementation and analysis and identification of the root causes contributing to incidents and problems
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 5+ years of SharePoint development experience with proficiency in configuring and developing solutions in SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016
- Demonstrated experience in .NET, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, web services and web-based solutions including frontend development experience with CSS and HTML5
- Ability to write and design documentation and other project artefacts as needed
- Experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Understanding of the Accessibility, Usability standards including WCAG, WAI-ARIA & Semantic HTML
- Experience with SQL highly regarded
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 197979
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.