12 months contract
About the role
Our client has an opportunity for an experienced User Productivity Analyst (Systems Administrator)to join their growing IT team. Based in the Brisbane office the User Productivity Analyst will deliver solutions within the User Productivity groups through architecture, design, cloud management, end user support, applications management, and cloud voice.
- Technical escalation points for critical incident and voice faults
- Supporting Crestron products and Microsoft Teams Rooms
- Carry out day-to-day operational support and project work for ConocoPhillips globally
- Provide global support for enterprise mobility using Intune
- Participate in Global Follow the Sun (FTS) on-call roster support
- Develop fit for purpose and fit for use designs and acceptance criteria for Unified Communications and SIP interoperability with vendors, carriers, and customers.
Skills and experience
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Teams
- 2+ years of experience PowerShell scripting experience
- CCNA Certificate in Collaboration or Certified MCSA Office 365
- Understanding of Microsoft Teams Direct Routing, Session Border Controllers, and IP telephony handsets
- Working knowledge of Cisco LAN, WAN and Voice
- Working knowledge of meeting room equipment
- Demonstrated experience using mobility device management (Intune)
- Excellent problem management and customer facing skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 quoting reference 239434.