- Initial 6 months contract
- Front End Development Skills essential
Our client, a large Australian end user enterprise company with a global reach is seeking to engage an experienced Front End Developer with Sharepoint experience on a contract basis. You will be responsible for building software products using products like chatbots.
About the role:
- Designing and implementing software solutions across multiple platforms
- Producing high quality code with excellent test coverage with TDD approach
- Code reviews and efficient and effective code maintenance.
- Analysing product requirements and breaking down into user stories and tasks
- Developing build, test and deployment automation
- Proactive involvement in research and development of potential new technologies to incorporate in the product
- Defining processes and standards within the team and contributing to the continuous improvement of the product development process
- Producing a high standard of technical documentation
- Working with product owners and technical leads to understand requirements and technical issues
- Collaborative team member, encouraging team members to adopt a continuous improvement mindset.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as a Sharepoint Developer
- Ability to provide technical expertise for new and ongoing initiatives to work with project
For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.firstname.lastname@example.org