- Contract plus extension
- Leading bank
- Sydney CBD
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator join their successful team. The team is responsible for the transition of business post separation from the bank.
Your responsibilities in the role include:
- Report to a PMO manager
- Assisting in project management processes, for example status reporting, timesheet management, time management and benefits tracking
- Proactively monitoring project, system delivery and benefits realisation in accordance with Group policies and procedures
- Coordinating program and project meetings including the distribution of papers, development of agendas and minute taking
- Assembling, maintaining and collating project information to produce coordinated, consolidated and timely reporting, for example, risks and issues, milestones, resources, financials, etc.
- Provide timely and accurate reports for management and other program and project governance groups
- Draws insights from reports and shares these with relevant project/program resources and stakeholders.
- Evaluate effectiveness of project management tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Perform ad hoc administration tasks as required.
Successful candidates will offer the following skills:
- Senior experience in Project Coordination / Officer type role
- Experience working in large complex environments
- Preferably SDLC experience in financial services industry
- IT program experience
Please submit your CV in WORD format ONLY.