Our client's Infrastructure Platform Transformation portfolio is seeking to engage a highly organised and experienced PMO Lead to bolster existing PMO services and operations and provide specialist and administrative support to constituent programs and projects.
A high degree of attention to detail is required to develop Board level reporting and presentations. You can also showcase flexibility to respond to ad-hoc requests and a willingness to roll-up the sleeves and support the Program Director and Leadership Team with preparation of agendas, minutes, program reports, presentations, schedules, risks and issue registers (RAID). You'll be engaging with external software vendor following Agile principles with reporting via Jira.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate IT Project Support Officer/ Analyst to join our client's Portfolio Delivery team. This established organisation are currently undergoing an exciting transformational journey and are embarking on some very exciting programs of work. Within this role you will be responsible for the project controls and project support activities associated with significant Technology projects.
- Support and facilitate delivery of efficient program & project controls.
- Own and manage RAID registers across portfolio, raise awareness of these controls and help in building capability within the team.
- Conduct regular workshops and reviews.
- Develop, evaluate and present specialist analysis reports to communicate the status of portfolio (financial position, resource position, deliverables status, risk position).
- Facilitate in planning and management of initiatives to ensure these are on track, with plans in place and actioned to meet outputs and outcomes (scope and benefits).
- Assist and/or recommend improvements to delivery frameworks, processes, procedures, templates and systems.
- Assist with the engagement with key stakeholders (internal and external) who are critical to supporting the delivery of the capital and non-capital projects.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- 10+ Years PMO/Program Management experience
- 5+ years working in large organisation project delivery teams
- IT Project support experience, as well as administration and financials
- Demonstrated experience working within a framework agnostic, lean portfolio management office
- Demonstrated experience, personal drive and ability to achieve results in a challenging environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Demonstrated flexible approach to work tasks and ability to work in a changing environment
- Demonstrated experience with, or the ability to quickly acquire knowledge of agile delivery methodologies would be beneficial
For more information or to apply, please contact Smilin John on 02 6268 9720 quoting Job Reference: 214352