An SQL Database Administrator to join a large scale data Migration project in an enterprised size environment
Responsibilities / Key Skills include
- Execution of SQL Database Decommission
- Assist in scoping of data treatment plans
- Execution of data treatment plans (i.e.. Database migration \ archival)
- Analyse decommission processes and liaise with Factory Optimization and Automation team to define and support automation processes
- Maintains database results by setting and enforcing standards and controls.
- Prepares for database expansion by studying plans and requirements
- Maintains database performance by troubleshooting problems.
- Accomplishes platform upgrades and improvements by supervising system programming.
- Secures database by developing policies, procedures, and controls.
- Responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical SQL Server RDBMS systems
- Hands-on position requiring solid technical skills as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If Interested Please select APPLY or Contract Richard.Bissitt@peoplebank.com.au quoting reference 207475