Our Private Sector Client is seeking a skilled SQL Database Administrator for the experienced DBA to help build out a robust PostgreSQL Database, write script and code to interrogate, back-up and extract data. They are also needed to provide ongoing technical administrative support for both project team, internal Defence teams and Defence customers.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for an Initial 4 Months + Possible 6 Month Extension Option, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- 5+ years' experience as a Database Administrator.
- Experiences supporting Windows and network environments
- Solid background with PostGreSQL RDBMS
- Experience delivering successful PostgreSQL development solutions
- Proficient with Windows PowerShell and scripting.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Negative Vetting 1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: #204601
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.