We are seeking a Project Specialist to join one of Australia's most recognisable corporate brands for an initial 12 month contract.
As you will be required to liaise across both external customer and internal stakeholders, you will demonstrate an outstanding focus on customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Weekly reporting on project status, issues, resources and outcome
- Project planning and scheduling to ensure quality standards are met
- Maintain close liaison with customer project staff
- Develop and maintain project documents, project schedules, project audit, project quality
- Solid project coordination experience within a Telecommunications environment
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a complex environment
- High level of initiative and ability to work autonomously
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills
- Must have a project management certification
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
To apply for this position or for more information please click the icon 'Apply for this job' below or contact Karen on (08) 8112 7407.