Seeking services of experienced Payroll Officers to manage the processing of pay in accordance to relevant industrial legislation
In this role you will:
You will manage the processing of pay in accordance to relevant industrial legislation. In addition to ordinary Payroll processing, several high-level projects have been identified as organisational priorities for delivery in 2018.
- Work effectively in a small team environment;
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members; and
- Record and maintain files/information in accordance with requirements.
- Minimum two years' payroll experience
- Demonstrated experience in corporate payroll system in a large government organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting workplace legislation including Fair Work Australia, Superannuation and Industrial Agreements
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Paul Vinay on 02 6245 1725 Reference Number - #189120
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.