Looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to work within the Telecommunications Sector.
- ASAP start
- End date - Sept 2019
- Melbourne based
Reporting to the Payroll Manager and responsible for providing fortnightly payroll assurance, by accurately analysing fortnightly payroll data. The successful candidate will also be responsible for driving process improvement, supporting as a payroll escalation point, supporting the debt recovery team and maintaining relevant and accurate payroll records for audit and reference purposes.
- Provide high quality payroll advice and expertise with operations teams, payroll contact centre and HR systems team
- Deliver accurate and timely processing of fortnight payroll for complex transactions and org structure maintenance for approx 35000 employees
- Process and manage employee overpayments, tax adjustments and complex superannuation reconciliations
- Assist with the fortnightly payroll reconciliation process
- Assist with payroll testing of any technical changes delivered by HR Core Systems team and or Payroll provider
- Support the delivery of end of financial year payment summary reconciliations.
- Assist the Payroll Projects Lead & Payroll Process and Governance Lead in various annual programs of work and payroll specific projects
Key Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years demonstrated payroll experience.
- High attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- SAP Payroll (PA and PD skills essential).
- Australian Legislative & award compliance - ability to interpret relevant awards & legislation.
- Problem solving & analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- A tertiary qualification in HR or similar would be an advantage
If you think you match this requirenment then mail me your CV in word.doc to firstname.lastname@example.org