Looking for a MQ Broker IIB Administrator i in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: 12 months + extension of 2x12 months
Clearance: NV1 or ability to gain
- At least four (4) years of demonstrated experience designing, building, installing, configuring and maintaining WebSphere MQ & Broker/IBM Integration Bus infrastructure
1. Technical skills/experience in administering in a Unix environment:
- WebSphere MQ 6.x/7.x/8.x/9.x
- WebSphere Message Broker 6.x/7.x/8.x
- IBM Integration Bus 10.x
2. Technical skills/experience in shell scripting - 2 years.
3. Working knowledge of Unix & Linux operating systems.
4. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
5. Demonstrated excellent communication and documentation skills with a proven ability to communicate both orally and in writing with management and business/technical stakeholders.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.