Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specializing in the permanent and contract placement of IT professionals since 1990. For over two decades, we have been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients.
We are currently recruiting for a Linux Systems Administrator to work on a complex programme of work.
To be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience with Linux in a large enterprise environment.
- Significant experience in Linux Administration, troubleshooting, backup, recovery, and performance tuning.
- Experience in deploying and securing Enterprise Linux systems.
- Experience in maintaining Linux systems on a virtualised platform.
- Knowledge of Oracle DBs and or Exadata will be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service focus.
All applicants must be eligible to secure a BASELINE SECURITY CLEARANCE.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity, please contact Pramod Jaiswal for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7402 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.