My client, a large financial institution with a global presence are seeking an Integration Specialist to assist on a critical banking project. We require an Apigee Engineer to help integrate this banks local front end loan origination application with a global calculation engine to assess and review credit applications. This role requires hands-on integration design, development and implementation skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage, coordinate and perform all activities involved in development and support of the banks Middleware and Application Integration systems (Apigee).
- Provide API / Web service technical design, implementation and support services to all business lines around middleware, hub, and integration and across system interfaces.
- Coordinate API, Middleware and Integration efforts on approved development projects
- Define, plan and coordinate implementation of work requests through all stages of the system development life
- Support and / or participate on projects,
- Windows and UNIX scripting around automating interfaces and interface monitoring.
- Training and effective hand over of products and documentation to 1st and 2nd line support
To be successful in this role you will have a keen customer focus and be driven by output and results. You will be adaptive to change and work well under pressure, individually as well as part of a team.