Our client is currently implementing Collibra DGC with integration to a number of source systems for business and technical lineage, systems change metadata, business process metadata, risks & controls and Data Quality which requires a Collibra Integration Engineer who has hands on experience of design and implementation of integrations via Collibra Connect.
Type of Skills
- Experience with MuleSoft - ESB Enterprise Edition and API Management specifically for Collibra DGC.
- Good understanding of Data Governance process and the Collibra Operating Model.
- Experience on MuleSoft API Management and Anypoint Cloudhub Platform.
- Proficiency in designing Mule components (Mule ESB, Anypoint Studio, ETLs, flows, MEL, message modelling, Routing, Filtering, Database, Exception Handling, API Management)
- Understanding and experience of Java Messaging Services (JMS), MQ (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, IBMMQ)
- Understanding of and ability to invoke web services - REST (with RAML or JSON/XML), ODATA, SOAP (with WSDL)
- Experience of database access protocols such as ODBC, JDBC, SQL
- Good understanding of security as a user of LDAP, Active Directory, OAuth2 (Okta) and SAML etc
- Experience with software engineering best practices including, but not limited to version control (e.g. Github), automated unit testing and DevOps
- Knowledge of performance tuning strategies and experience of tuning.
- Exposure to Agile software development and SCRUM.
- Minimum 2 years using Mulesoft's Anypoint Studio to develop and deploy API applications
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in IT applications, with an emphasis on Integration Development and Support.
- Experience in a complex enterprise application environments with integrations and customisations to support multiple business processes.
- Experience with integrations with MyService, ARIS, Open Pages, PPMC etc highly advantageous.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!