We are looking to hire an experienced Incident Manager for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives
The Incident Manager is responsible for the effective implementation of the Incident Management process and carries out the corresponding reporting
- Drive P1 P2's end to end with help of technical support team in line with customer IM process.
- He represents the first stage of escalation for Incidents, should these not be resolvable within the agreed Service Levels.
- Performs the administrative tasks necessary to support activities within a process
- Ensure that activities within a process are being performed at a high level of quality and that it meets its associated Service Level Agreements or Operational Level Agreements
- Responsible for assigning incidents within a group or division
- Responsible for communicating with the process manager. Directly works with Tier 1 Support to ensure proper recording of incidents
- Determines if an incident needs to be escalated according to priority and severity of issue.
- Ensure that Incidents assigned to their Support Groups are resolved and that service is restored
- Participate in Incident review following major Incidents
- Identify potential problems and/or increasing trend of repetitive Incidents
- Point of contact for all Major Incidents
- Responsible for the effective implementation of the process "Incident Management" and carries out the respective reporting procedure.
- Represent the first stage of escalation for Incidents
- Identify, initiate, schedule and conduct incident reviews
- Ensure the closure of all resolved and end-user confirmed Incident records
- Establish continuous process improvement cycles where the process performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, policies, procedures and supporting technology is reviewed and enhanced where applicable.
- Coordinates activities for High and Critical Incidents, P1/P2 process
- Contact Service Delivery Manager to discuss details of the rejected Escalation
- Central Communication point for Major Incidents managed by their organization
- Respond to user escalations and engage functional escalation and service delivery management as required
- Responsible for escalating Incidents and User Service Requests within their organization
- Participate in incident management meetings
- Provide incident report to problem management
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button