- November Commencement | Contract Until June 2020
- Federal Government Role | Based in Adelaide CBD
- Australian Citizenship Mandatory
Peoplebank is one of the leading IT Talent Solutions providers in Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong. We are inviting applications from experienced Project Coordinators who are keen to contribute their skills to this Australian Government Department.
Reporting to the System Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the management of the organisation registry system, and web service system to system functions, ensuring they are operational, updated and maintained.
- Assisting with the upgrades, testing and maintenance of the organisation registry system.
- Defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Acting as the point of contact for various working groups.
- Managing and delivering regular executive level status reporting on project milestones, risks, issues, and dependencies.
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Proven experience in project co-ordination of ICT projects in partnership with ICT stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting a large ICT system with Web Service system-to-system functionality.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise and negotiate with technical and non-technical staff.
For further information please contact Craig Salmon on 08 8112 703.