ICT Procurement Officer
Brisbane CBD location
Contract till EOFY + Likely extension
About the role
The client's Project Procurement team provides support to projects and Business units who are planning to use purchased ICT products and/or services as part of their ICT solutions. Procurement activities can range from very small to very large, and each piece leads with an initial sizing and planning in order to identify the appropriate procurement pathway.
- Procurement Planning and development
- Early Market engagement
- Evaluation Planning
- Tender Planning and Development
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Probity Monitoring
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated Information Technology/ICT Procurement knowledge and experience
- Prior experience with complex ICT Procurement projects, preferably in a lead role
- Recent ICT procurement experience in a large IT/ICT organisation or IT Projects or Government
- Recent experience in developing and coordinating RFI/FRQ/ITO.
- QLD Government Procurement certification (please state which level held, preference is level 2 or higher).
- Direct experience in ICT project management procedures and practices
- Demonstrated ability to develop QITC contract documentation and associated communication documents OR substantial experience in GITC.
- End to end procurement and development of strategic procurement plans
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 quoting reference 209996.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.