Looking for a passionate Events Coordinator to organise people and resources to ensure learning outcomes can be met.
The successful candidate will have experience coordinating training and pays great attention to detail.
The training of coaches and branch staff is being delivered through a series of prewave training activities. Within a wave the coaches work in a branch to enable the branch staff to perform their role that has been modified to suit the program initiatives
- Track attendance and gather training feedback for analysis.
- Coordinate travel for coaches that need to be trained by facilitators in multiple locations
- Track and report on training outcomes.
- Assist with the allocation of coaches to each wave of the program.
- Handle logistics for training and coaching activities including venues and equipment.
- Coordinate on-site and off-site training activities for participants.
- Write clear, concise, and accurate communications about all events managed.
- Proactively provide program status updates to identify issues, negotiate resources or deliverables and update on training progress.
- Support knowledge management by tracking and keeping accurate records.
- Regularly track and report key metrics to measure the effectiveness of training and change management activities.
- Experience coordinating training in complex environments
- Experience with multiple state events running in the same month, requiring liaison with local people
- Proficiency in MS Office and database software
- Previous experience in data entry
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position