Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking an Education and Awareness Officer - Fraud & Compliance (APS 5 contractor equivalent) for a 12-month contract with an option to extend for additional 12 months.
The role will include undertaking a range of duties that focus on establishing, maintaining and improving awareness in relation to fraud and the integrity of the Agency's outlays.
Topics will include, but are not limited to:
- Fraud (including identity fraud), fraud enablers
- Non-compliance including misuse of the Clinet's funding, sharp practice, error, conflicts of interest as well as fraud and corruption
- Delivering fraud and associated education and awareness packages across internal and external stakeholder groups (main focus);
- Working under limited direction in a team to support the delivery of the Agency's compliance and fraud prevention education and awareness objectives in relation to the integrity of outlays, with a focus on partnership and support across the Agency and with external stakeholders;
- Researching and recommending applicable tools, software, practices and techniques regarding but not limited to the development of education and awareness material, including face to face and electronic training and awareness materials;
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
If you would like to receive more information regarding this opportunity, then please reach out to us directly by contacting Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724 - job reference 194001.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.