Our Federal Government client is seeking an APS6 level Complaints Case Officer to advise and assist the Assistant Director and the Case Management SME on contemporary and best practice workplace procedures.
This is an initial 6-month contact with extension possibilities working from our Client's south Canberra location.
As the successful candidate, you will possess demonstrated experience in:
- Code of conduct investigations including procurement activities and responses to performance and misconduct staffing matters
- Workplace behaviour and conduct coaching to Managers relating to performance management requirements, consistent with legislation
- Developing, drafting and implementing education sessions, policies, procedures and other guidance materials to support employees and managers
- Providing support for performance management including underperformance, inappropriate workplace behaviours and attendance
- Advising Assistant Director, Case Management SME on appropriate legislative response to staffing matters relating to performance and misconduct
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 186717
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.