Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and motivated Communications Officer to manage all communication activities for the department to approach the market (ATM) to replace its current Telecommunications services. This is a long-term contract engagement through until December 2021 and is working in Canberra's south.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Develop and implement the FTS Program Communications Plan.
- Provide support with the roll-out of communication strategies and implementation of product promotion and events including development of promotional materials and content.
- Manage hardcopy and electronic correspondence
To be successful in this role you will possess demonstrated experience in:
- Managing all communication activities through an approach to market.
- Implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Managing, monitoring and creating content for the department's internal social media channels.
- Stakeholder engagement / communications strategies and status reporting at the Executive level.
- Tertiary qualifications and / or demonstrated experience in internal / external communications are highly desirable
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 196407
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.