Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of a talented and knowledgeable Litigation Officer (APS 6) for a non-ongoing opportunity. This is for an immediate engagement for 18 months, working from our Client's office in Adelaide.
In this role you will:
- Deliver legal and dispute resolution services more complex cases, appearing in legal proceedings and hearings, preparing legal documents, providing instructions to legal providers and/or briefing counsel
- Have excellent communication skills to deal with multiple stakeholders to provide legal advice, obtain information and discuss cases or to influence them to recognise particular situations and risks
- Analyse, interpret and apply established legislation, policies, practices and precedents to make recommendations and resolve legal issues
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Knowledge and experience in aspects of the taxation and/or superannuation environments
- The ability to articulate issues in dispute and can develop and represent the organisation's position persuasively
- The ability to build and sustain relationships with clients and stakeholders
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with an active Baseline clearance to apply.
If you would like to receive more information regarding this opportunity, then please reach out to us directly by contacting Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726, job reference 193413.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.