Our Federal Government client is seeking experienced Salesforce and CRM System Administrators to be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance, configuration, support and improvement of the tool and to engage with business and project staff to implement solutions.
This is a long-term contract role until July 2021, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Experience in the administration and configuration of the Salesforce CRM tool
- Experience in implementing workflows within the Salesforce CRM tool
- Experience in engaging and working with business to automate business processes within the Salesforce CRM tool
- Experience in delivering outcomes following an Agile software development methodology
- Experience in tracking and progressing tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: #203288
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.