WHO WE ARE
Peoplebank are a supplier of professional ICT staff across diverse industries. With ongoing opportunities, available you will have the unique opportunity to be part of some significant projects at a state-wide level.
WHAT WE NEED
We are currently seeking a highly-experienced Project Coordinator for a six-month maternity leave contract opportunity. To be considered you must be proficient across the following competencies:
- Previous exposure in establishing and maintaining information management system, both electronic and hardcopy library
- Previous exposure in implementing and managing Project SharePoint site including development of project bulletins, external information and internal information required by the project team and identification of AER relevant material to be communicated
- Management support by liaising with audit, IT, consultants, contractor and service providers to arrange resources, services and contracts
- The ability to assist management to facilitate the consultants approach for the project
- The ability to track and maintain the project budget including co-ordinating purchase order activity
- Previous exposure in assisting management with the monitoring and controlling activities such as scheduling, risks and issues management, and SAP (Purchase Requisitions and Goods/Service Receipts)
- Competent at budget tracking
- Working knowledge of contracts and agreements
- Basic MS project skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Specific knowledge of information management and configuration management standards
- Advanced organisational skills
- Working SAP knowledge
WHAT WE LIKE
Ideally, you will possess significant hands on experience within enterprise project environment coupled with outstanding communication and negotiation skills and significant experience in stakeholder management.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity, please contact Karen Detablan on 81127407 for a confidential chat or apply now with your CV in Word Format. Previous candidates need not to apply.