We are seeking Windows Engineer to undertake project work associated with the analysis, design, implementation and support VMware and Windows Server environment
In this role you will:
- Design, configure, migrate and install Windows Server and VMWare environments
- Assists in detailed design and specifications for the Infrastructure refresh project
- Documented deliverables as required by the project
- 5+ years' experience maintaining and supporting VMWare and MS systems eg SCCM, SCOM, AD, MS Exchange.
- Demonstrated experience in providing high level technical expertise directly relating to Windows Server / VMWare environments with a strong commitment to continuous improvement and demonstrated awareness of new emerging technologies.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Information Technical and/or evidence through relevant work experience that provides you the ability to undertake the work required.
- The ability to build and maintain productive working relationships
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Paul Vinay on 02 6245 1725 Reference Number - # 183614
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.