Our client is a well-known Australian enterprise who is currently seeking a Unified Endpoint Management Designer to work within the Telecommunications Transformation program.
Unified Endpoint Management Designer is primarily responsible for the design of UEM/EMM solutions in line with defined architectural guidelines and associated solution architecture as part of a large scale telecommunications technology and service transformation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide technical expertise from design to project completion to ensure the delivery of a solution meets the technical, functional and quality specifications
- Manage issues for the assigned technical project to resolution
- Develop system designs and client technical documentation for the installation and commissioning of the solution.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met
- Expert-level experience in designing and deploying an UEM/EMM solution (VMware Workspace One / AirWatch)
- Expert knowledge of Apple iOS, Android, Apple MacOS and Windows 10 Operating Systems
- Experience with Apple Business Manager (DEP, VPP) and Android Enterprise / Samsung KNOX..
- Experience with Windows Active Directory administration.
- Understanding of Single Sign On technologies including Kerberos, SAML and OAuth.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and take ownership and resolve problems.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #199997