About the client:
Our client operates nationally with offices in most states. They have a diverse range of stakeholders whom are operational as well as technical. Due to a national implementation of the IT application Office 365 roll out, we require a technology communications lead to join the project team.
About the role:
This role will be part writer, editor, project manager, communications planner and internal communications strategist. The person will work closely with the project team, leadership groups, cross functional working groups, communications groups, staff and customer experience teams to create effective internal communications that connect all.
Key skills & responsibilities include:
- Demonstrable project management skills for communication activities of projects.
- Experience delivering communications support for large IT program/projects over 1000+ people - understand project lifecycle
- Experience working on national programs with geographically dispersed teams.
- Demonstrable experience in writing and developing communication content for various communication channels - SharePoint , Yama, social media
- Strong influencer with engaging personality.
- Expertise in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Adobe Products.
- Creative and flexible approach to delivering communication and marketing to create awareness and desire to know more about new technology.
For further information please contact Evan Xeres on t: 03 80807282 or e: email@example.com