Title: ICT Manager
Location: Melbourne/Adelaide & Brisbane
About the role
- The function of the Technical Services Engineering Manager is to Oversee & Manage Technical Engineers & Engineering Experts with build, design of Deployment, from Pre-stage, to configure, Build and Deployment of PCs & similar equipment.
- Oversee the Documentation, Pre-stage, configure, Build and Deploy PCs
- Senior Escalation point for deployment team for technical and process issues
- Support of desktop infrastructure and service across multiple technology streams including Hardware, OS, Software, Networks, Server, Print etc.
- Manage key Internal/External stakeholders from Customer facing through to the wider program Team
- Respond and resolve incidents and SRs within agreed SLA's for the project
- 5+ years in a similar role, overseeing technical implementations & technical teams
- Delegate work to Technical Services Team & manage your direct reports
- Asset refresh, relocation deployment and decommission maintaining data integrity within the CMDB.
- Maintenance and housekeeping of client's physical infrastructure including but not limited to desktop equipment, peripherals, telephony, print devices, audio/visual conferencing equipment.
- Manage project manager expectations by keeping them updated as their case progresses, notifying of any delays.
- Ensure all clients interactions and activities are logged and maintained in the clients Service Management tool.
- Ensure prompt escalation of any operational issues.
- Be aware of WHS practices, instructions and policy as set out.
- Liaise with customer and other stakeholders to determine and document user IT and AV requirements.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of hardware and peripherals i.e. workstations desktop PC's, printers, media and audio-visual equipment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of desktop & software applications i.e. Operating Systems (Windows 7 through 10), Microsoft Office, Antivirus software and systems.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of basic IT infrastructure
- Extensive experience managing complex stakeholders both Internal & External
- Strong verbal and written communication including the ability to articulate technical information to the targeted audience.
- First class communications & Professional customer centric focus.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the use of an incident management toolsets
For more information or to apply, please contact Pragna Katta on 02 6245 1706 quoting Job Reference: 245110