Our client is seeking an End User Computing Administrator with a strong technical knowledge in SCCM and Active Directory. You must have experience working in medium to large sized organisations and have a track record of holding long term contracts or permanent roles.
Due to internal restructuring this is a newly created role that is responsible for supporting all End User Services within this bank. You will perform the function of a EUC Systems Administrator with an emphasis on supporting the SCCM and Active Directory infrastructure throughout Australia and New Zealand. You must have an excellent eye for detail, have outstanding problem solving and troubleshooting skills and be willing to cross train other team members.
Your responsibilities will include supporting the delivery of Workplace Operations Services including;
- SCCM Deployment
- Active Directory, Mail and Mobility
- File & Print services
- Provide primary support to Active Directory and SCCM deployment on a day to day basis.
- Install, configure and commission new infrastructure as required.
- Work closely with various project teams to deliver defined project outcomes.
- Log calls to external vendors for hardware and software issues.
- Provide regular review, analysis and reporting of provisioned capacity and server availability
- Create and maintain technical documentation for new installations and systems changes as required.
To be successful in this role you must have significant experience of:
- Experience supporting Microsoft Exchange
- Must have experience of Microsoft Windows Server functionality.
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Experience supporting Active Directory
- Experience with Microsoft technologies including System Centre - SCCM and Office
- Excellent technical documentation skills
We are ready to hire now so to be considered apply NOW.