The purpose of this role is to provide technology expertise for the development and maintenance of technology platforms which are lifecycled by Customer Management Services (CMS).
This will typically include the development of architecture, designs, test and implementation plans, conducting functional testing, deployment of technology, resolution of complex escalated faults and other related activities as directed by the workgroup manager.
A day in the life of an Applications Technical Specialist:
- Improve Customer Service (via technology engineering best practice)
- Act as technology expert on complex initiatives of strategic importance.
- Apply risk management disciplines to technology shortfalls and take ownership of actions to mitigate to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Deliver technical platform improvement initiatives to enhance product and platform technology performance.
- Provide technical expertise for platforms and products in the Customer Management Services (CMS) portfolio to achieve the business objectives.
- Retain and Grow Customers (via a well balanced approach to time, cost and quality objectives)
- Fully understand the business drivers behind time, quality and cost, and work within project and lifecycle guidelines to be able to accurately apply due process.
- Simplify the Business (via innovation and optimization)
- Develop New Growth Businesses
Your background, skills and experience:
- Minimum 10 years experience in the IT industry with experience in analysis, complex problem solving and leadership.
Experience with the following technology is mandatory:
- Scripting (Perl, Python, HTML)
Experience with the following technology is highly desirable:
- LDAP Platforms (Sun DSEE)
- Microsoft Windows AD
Apply now with your CV in word format