SharePoint Project Manager
- 6 month initial contract
- Convenient Perth CBD location
- SharePoint/Office 365 project
About the Company
Our client is an ASX 100 resources sector company conveniently located in Perth CBD.
About the Role
Seeking an experienced SharePoint Project Manager with demonstrated experience working on projects across SharePoint Online and Office 365 in a complex environment. This role is for an initial 6 month contract based in Perth CBD with potential to extend and fixed term or daily rates available.
- Manage multiple projects end to end across SharePoint migration, Virtualisation and Cloud
- Develop project plans to ensure resources and equipment are within budget and time constraints; and make appropriate recommendations for budgeting when required
- Ensure collaboration across global teams in relation to the business, customers, stakeholders and vendors
- Monitor project progress using appropriate templates, systems and tools to ensure project deliverables are fit for purpose
- Use your outcomes and delivery focused approach to successfully manage all phases of the project, troubleshooting and managing risks along the way
- Effectively run and facilitate workshops, focus groups and communicate with stakeholders to obtain requirements and drive decision making for the implementation phase
- Produce cost estimates for resources including materials, labour, equipment and services based on scope, risk and current requirements
Skills & experience
- Previous experience working on SharePoint Online/Office 365/Power Platform is highly advantageous
- Strong project management skills, flexibility and an outcomes focused approach
- A background in applications, working in a complex environment
- Proven ability to clarify business and technical requirements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Mining experience is highly desirable
How to Apply
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Charlotte Tobin - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 209705)