If you are looking for a career opportunity as a Senior System Administrator who will provide Level 3 technical application support and guidance inside a team of System Administrators. You will be responsible for technical support escalation of their applications and Level 3 support queues.
This is for a permanent employment, and is based in in their Canberra office.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Be responsible for application Level 3 support ticket analysis, resolution and action plan.
- Communicate progress, issues and identified risks.
- Coordinate system changes, updates and high severity incidents whilst adhering to ITIL standards
- Mentor junior staff, creating and maintaining SOP documents.
- Provide technical advice and service on the use of IDEMIA Biometric Software applications and related products.
- Participate in after hours on-call roster and able to work outside of standard business hours (as required)
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- 5-7 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience working within the APS and ITIL environments
- Bachelor's Degree with technical major such as Engineering or Computer Science
- Previous Experience in Level 3 Application Support role.
- Strong technical ability in Software Application Support.
- Strong ability for technical analysis and critical thinking to solve issues.
- Broad knowledge of different technologies (Linux, Windows, Network, Oracle)
- Good Experience with Linux environment.
- Good scripting ability background Shell, Python, SQL, PowerShell, XML and Java
- Experience using ITSM tool Service Now
It is desirable if you have:
- Previous experience in Biometrics Technologies.
- Experience in data extraction and reporting from Oracle datasets
- Virtualization experience, VMware or Citrix (Virtual Apps and Desktop)
- Good experience managing Windows environment, Win10, Server 1219, Active Directory, Group Policy, SCCM, Patch management
- Knowledge of network protocols and administration (F5, Cisco)
- Infrastructure, Veeam, NetApp and backup solutions
- Experience in managing Oracle Database 12g
- Knowledge of ISM compliance and cyber security practices
Due to the security requirements, this role is open to Australian Citizens who have the ability to obtain a Negative Vetting 1 security clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 88807642 quoting Job Reference: #244058
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.