- Initial 12 months contract
- Location: Western Sydney
- Competitive Rate
Working closely with the business , you will support end-to-end delivery of projects and research/ network with industry experts to understand existing and 'new' bespoke solutions and best practices. Your responsibilities will include requirements gathering, project artefacts including user cases, process maps and technical specifications.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous Experience as a Salesforce Consultant
- Sound technical understanding of Salesforce solutions - with expertise in key areas such as Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud or CPQ
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, running workshops & documentation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, as a team and with drive to run own initiatives
- Strong determination to deliver projects within agreed timelines.
- Excellent communications skills to liaise with all levels of stakeholders across the business and IT
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
Great Chance to join a market leader- For more info contact Aparna on firstname.lastname@example.org