About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As a Senior Project Coordinator with strong administration and project management delivery and project process skills to provide support to the Head of the portfolio and the project streams while working closely with the EPMO group.
You will develop and deliver project plans, schedules, budgets, program reporting, continuous improvement and costings to ensure the portfolio is being delivered and within the PMO Project Governance framework, whilst working alongside and supporting the program head.
- Experience as a Program Coordinator or Senior Project Coordinator with at least 5 years' experience working in large projects or program environments
- Ideally you will have some Project Management experience (although this will not be a PM role)
- Must have worked in a complex Infrastructure program environment
- Experience in a Project Delivery environment, ability to manage Project Health Checks
- Outstanding knowledge of project delivery processes and reporting methods
- Exceptional skills in reporting, continuous improvement and financials
- Strong project tools experience Project Server or Project Hub
- Sound knowledge of project management principles and their application in a Program environment
- Capability to build compelling relationships across a variety of stakeholders
- Capacity to produce high quality work
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and to meet deadlines within short time frames whilst managing competing priorities
- Experience in Project Governance and Methodology frameworks, including PMBoK or Prince2
- Coordinate key project activities as directed by the Program Manager or Director
- Prepare project development and delivery documentation,
- Develop high-level programs and strategies
- Monitor of all stages of the development into the delivery of the project.
- Prepare project and program reports from multiple sources
- Assist in the collection and maintenance of project-related metrics
- Managing project health checks
- Develop Project and Program reporting
- Build strong relationships with EPMO Group, Program and Project Managers
- Work with project server tools
This is a great long term opportunity to work alongside the Head of Delivery
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes soon