About the role
The purpose the role is to enable program delivery and governance activities, through detailed program co-ordination and administrative support.
The role supports the Program Director and the Program Governance & Delivery Lead in the management of the project plans, budgets, issues and risks in line with the appropriate project governance.
- Experience in a program coordination role for a large complex project or multiple projects.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Products, primarily Powerpoint, Project, and Excel
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and to work to tight deadlines
- Strives to achieve goals and results with enthusiasm and determination.
- Demonstrated experience with project / program reporting
- Monitoring program performance by tracking project status and timely communicating its status to management and project members
- Ensure Cyber Transformation Program is aligned with IT Project Management Office (PMO) Framework - tools and procedures for use on the project, including Issue, Risk, Change and Information Management and maintain standards for project management within the organisation
- Administration duties including: maintenance of project documentation, plans, financials and reports, directing and coordinating project tasks, update registers (risk/issues, achievements, staff planned leave, quick wins), assist with staff on-boarding / induction, calendar management (schedule meetings and events), mailbox management.
- Assist the Stream Leads with tracking & management of project change requests
- Assist the Stream Leads to prepare project completion documentation and ensure all required project close out documents are obtained
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quotting ref: #202387.