About the Company:
A leading established and reputable brand that makes and distributes software solutions for a rapid changing retail world. They provide a complete process & system solution covering all areas of the business from accounting solutions through to sales, CRM and much more. Evolving from a very traditional on-premises solution, transitioning to a more modern and essential web/mobile solution.
About the role:
You will play a critical and key role as the Senior Product Manager within the Software Development Team, working on a large-scale transformation. Holding responsibility for defining the product road map, managing all lifecycle stages of the product, and ensuring releases are delivered on time.
Initial fixed term contract will be for 12 months, with the project still in infancy, it is expected to run for approximately 24-48 months.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the product, market, and competition
- Collaborate with product managers and senior executives to prepare, maintain, and evangelise the entire product roadmap
- Define feature roadmap for products based on business direction and opportunities
- Propose an overall product budget to ensure success
- Hold responsibility for product launch and release plans
- Act as a product champion within the company
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years' experience working as a Product Manager
- In-depth knowledge of Agile for product development
- Strong communication, presentation and leadership skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 214661.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.