We are looking to hire a Cyber Security Operations Manager for one of our premier clients. Our client is undergoing a Cyber Security Transformation which willl help them to handle cyber threats in a more capable and agile manner.
Roles and Responsibilities
The role of the CSC Operations Manager is to provide daily management and operational oversight of the Cyber Security Centre (CSC) and its functions which include
- Managing the quality, efficiency and accountability for the overall compliance ofthe performance goals of the CSC.
- Review, and approve on factors/requirements that would affect the security/threat monitoring for Business Functions in scope of the CSC.
- Managing all the operational aspects and goals of the CSC which include governance model, risk objectives and high level issue management
- CSC Operations Manager will also provide key performance, risk and compliance metrics that demonstrate the state of security and compliance of CSC
- CSC Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the other analysts in the team and also the vendor resources
- Lead and manage security incidents from identification through remediation.
- Experience in managing Cyber Security Operations in a large enterprise
- Strong stakeholder management and vendor management skills
- Experience interacting with various other projects teams
- Prior experience in utilities industry will be highly regarded
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button