An excellent opportunity has become available with a major player in the telecommunications industry for an RF Engineer to work on an initial 6 month contract.
Primarily you will be responsible in planning, integration, optimisation and performance management of 3G/4G/5G Mobile Radio Access Network.
The RF Engineer will also monitor network performance, user experience and worst performing cells to identify the cause of the problem.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Significant experience in Radio Access Network in mobile telecommunications industry including WCDMA and LTE mobile network technologies
- Solid understanding of Network architecture, cellular network and traffic theory
- Excellent knowledge of RF Planning principles
- Must experience with Drive Testing Tools (TEMS, NEMO etc.), Post Processing Software (ActixOne), MapInfo and RF Planning Tools (Asset, Atoll etc.)
- Understanding of Australian Telecommunications Regulatory standards i.e. Australian Communications Management Authority (ACMA), Mobile Carriers Forum (MCF) and Electro Magnetic Emissions (EME) compliance
- Strong knowledge of 3G and 4G technology
- Must demonstrates basic fundamentals of 5G technology
- Confident communication and stakeholder management skills
- Must have Australian driver's licence
For an excellent opportunity to work direct with the provider please send your resume ASAP. For more information, feel free to contact Kat or Karen on 08 8112 7400.