Project Support Officer / Procurement Officer
- Perth CBD location
- Initial 6 months of contract with possibility of extension
- Opportunity to work with a client from public sector
A client from public sector is looking for a Project Support Officer / Procurement Officer to support some IT projects and deliver the work.
- Contribute to the achievement of PMO and wider ICT Branch's goals.
- Coordinate and manage projects in line with the PMO Framework.
- Support the Project Manager in the development and management of project artefacts as required.
- Well-developed project support skills, with the ability to assist the delivery of enterprise-wide solutions.
- To address any procurement or contractual queries within the organisation.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills, record keeping and information reporting skills.
If you have the experience we are seeking for the above role, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Irene Yam - (08) 9423 1416 - (Job Reference:243694)