Our Federal Government Client is urgently seeking a Senior Project Officer with prior experience working in a health/medical environment. This is an initial contract through until June 2019, with possibility of extension options and is based in Canberra's South.
This role requires Australian Citizens to apply and is aligned with APS6 level skills and expectations.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working as Project Officer on medium to large scale projects
- Possess a strong ability to develop, build and maintain productive working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Be highly flexible and adaptable within a fast paced and changing environment
- Have good analytical skills, problem solving ability and strong attention to detail
- Experience working in Government Department highly regarded.
- A degree in IT or relevant qualification preferred
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 189607 for further details.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.