Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Project Officer for a contract role in Canberra. This is an initial engagement until 30 June 2019, with up to 24 months contract extension options.
This position is for someone who is highly organised and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Product marketing, administration and support for other government agencies and policy areas
- Product design support - assist the product owner with design and other project artefacts as required
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience in customer relations and a proven ability to understand customers
- Experience in Microsoft suite
- Proven experience in learning contemporary technologies
- Experience with SharePoint
- Proir experience in coordinating deployments
- Ability to work as a team member and contribute positively to the work of the team
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina on 02 6245 1724 Job Reference: 188918
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.