About the role
The Project Coordinator's primary role is to assist in scheduling, reporting and task coordination for project activities in an Agile framework. The coordinator will liaise Scrum Masters and technical team leads in the construction and maintenance of project reporting.
- day-to-day operations of scheduling, reporting and task coordination using Azure DevOps and Microsoft Project;
- ensure coordination and reporting appropriately tracks project milestones, finances and deliverables within agreed timeframes and budgets;
- contribute to the coordination of project activities between analysis, system development, testing and communications/education;
- manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams;
- other duties as directed.
Skills and experience
- Strong experience in undertaking project coordination tasks, preferably with Azure DevOps and Microsoft Project
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including structured reporting.
- Ability to communicate with and understand technical delivery teams.
- Well-developed problem solving skills and ability to proactively move roadblocks in a sensitive and positive (win-win) way.
- Ability to develop trust and strong relationships with key personnel within AEC.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 90540955 quoting reference 208549.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.